Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Dentist Visit 2 outta 3 girls Enjoy'd it!


Hannah (in pink) and Madyson at the Dentist


Well I"m back from Our Dental adventure. The girls were overly excited to get out with mom. I picked up my Sister and Mom so i'd have a adult per kid... JUST in case they had room to do all 3 girls at once.. that way someone would be with each child. but they did not do that...

They took Cheyenne my 4 yr old back first and what i thought would happen did... The Floodgate open up and the waterworks flowed. she would only open long enough for a quick peek.. but the Hygienist noticed cheyenne had a lil extra skin under her toung tacking it down. I guess she said it's also called "toung tied" and it could cause more speach delays as she gets older... she already has some delays in speach.. but now we know that this could be part of it and can get it corrected.
After that the dentist came in and chey opend her mouth long enough to have her teeth counted... and she flat out refuse to let them clean her teeth or even LOOK at their nifty "mr. softy" electric toothbrush or "mr slurpie" the sucker thing. so unfortunaly i could not get any First dentist app pics :(
when i went to take Chey back to mom and sis.. and told them about the toung thing.. my mom commentd "you had that problem too as a baby and they clipped the skin" "GESH THNKS MOM" never told me that one.

Then Hannah went back n did awsome.. i was able to get her pic in the chair getting her cleaning
she was a trooper and had a good time.. n was great for the dentist!. but yup she has a cavity :( but oh well least it's on a baby tooth.

finaly was Madyson, she did good too! got her teeth cleaned and giggled the whole time.. and was super for the dentist... she too has a cavity. and all 3 girls were told to brush better..

WALMART

After the kids apps. My mom had to run to wolly world., wich by chance was next door to the Dentist.. so we ran in.. and of course being a bigtime craft nut I had to go to the fabric n craft section to look for a "cro hook" (http://www.crochetcabana.com/specialty/crochet-double.htm). and a lady was there chcking out suplies.. I commented on the lack of suplies and she agree that you can get much more for the same price online!. she was then saying how she is going to try to learn either crochet or knitting.. I suggested Crochet as it to me is so much simpler, and I offerd to send her some info on it and how to do it video's in her email. ;) Hopefuly She enjoys it as much as I do. mabey i suggested in email that being she said she happens to live up the road that we could mabey meet for coffee and crochet one morning and i can help her learn. I sure had a easier time when i had hands on instruction, I may not be the best teacher but at least i can show her the basic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment