Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Hump day!

Happy Hump day.. Who sent me the Cold?

I feel like i walked into a Teleport portal and Zapped myself up north! We are getting hit by a Nice Cold snap!.. and I am down rite Cold!. work up this morn to Temps in the teens but it felt like single digits.. had to check my surroundings for a min as i thought i was dreaming and was seriously back home in NY, while I do miss it there.. I do not miss it THIS much.

I woke at 5:30am.. to get all 5 kids up and ready for school... YUP 5:30 am. 4 of the kids ride the Handicap bus n it comes at 6:30 am. To early if you ask me but I have requested several times for it to change and I get told It's a no go. So after all kids are out the door.. around 7am.. I crawled back into my nice warm bed and drifted off to sleep and did not wake up till almost 10!. it was so warm in there i did not even want to get out, but The big bag of Dunkin Doughnuts coffee i bought Yesterday was calling "HEY ANNIE!! you know you want me" "I'm warm, and Rich and oh soo good, and you sure can't drink me layin in bed".
So i sucked it up and dragged myself up and made a pot of coffee ALL FOR ME! as hubby hates it.

I then started to do my morning MUST do's.... Coffee CHECK.... Facebook CHECK....Email CHECK... then it was off to my favorite place.> Crochetville.org. it's a nice online chat community of Ppl who love to crochet and knit.. I'm plum addicted to it. when I was done with that I played some pogo.com with my husband.. it's wendsday and badge day afterall LOL!

MUST CROCHET!
I Decided after a Lunch of Subway Meatball and Chicken soup that i need to pick up my crochet hook. Im learning to Tunisian crochet, and i wanted to pratice "row count" "graphs"... I'm getting pretty fustrated with it. my color changes are looose and sloppy.. i just can't get them rite... So I decided that I'm going to make a square of just all single color n see how easy it is to Cross stich on it...

but If you do not know what Tunisian crochet is.. Check this site out... it gives great Instructions on how to do the stich. if you do not know how to even crochet then well.. that link is on that site too. it's a fun pasttime and you can create such great family treasures.
http://www.nexstitch.com/v_extended_sc.html

I'll take a picture of my grid im Crochetin later and add it to the blog.. in the meantime I'm going to go and do yet another check of C'ville.. (waves to her C'ville peeps)

No comments:

Post a Comment